• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Death4Told trailer online

The trailer for the feature horror anthology Death4Told is online at http://www.fearmakers.com/d4t_trailer.html

It is currently only available in Windows Media format. We are working to upload a Quicktime version soon. The download is over 5MB so it may take a while for dialup users.

Death4Told stars Margot Kidder (Superman, The Amityville Horror), Lecy Goranson (Boys Don't Cry[/I} and Becky on the hit TV show Roseanne), Harley Kaplan (Office Killer, Simply Irresistible), KC Armstrong (on air personality and Associate Producer of The Howard Stern Show) and Tom Savini (Dawn of the Dead, From Dusk Till Dawn).

Segments include:
The Doll's House, in which an author suffering from writer’s block moves into a new house to find something strange hiding in the attic.
Folklore, about the terrors that greet three college couples camping in the woods.
World's Most Haunted, about a reality TV show gone horribly wrong.
The Psychic, about a slight-of-hand tarot card reader whose readings lead to terrible results for her customers.

Not a bad trailer. Some of the acting was bit amateurish, and I was thrown off a bit by the brest shot in the middle of the trailer - Whattaya think this is, a Super Bowl halftime show? But it is what it is. Whoever gave it a "1" was just being mean, I think. It's definitely not a "1".

Poke

looks very good

That trailer looks very good. Lots of very interesting shots and it seems like the film came together very nicely. Can't wait to see the whole movie.

Derek

Back