PRODUCT INTEGRATION/ ADVERTISING IN MUSIC VIDEO

We are looking for sponsors for product endorsement in an independent pop/dance artist's music video! It's expected to eventually reach 20K views in a few months! Our fanbase might not be in the millions, but the tens of thousands we do have are loyal, dependable and growing and will support any vendor whom we support like they've supported us through out the years!

We are looking for products on the lines of appliances and gadgets (computers, mp3 players, etc.) Websites, clothing, food and beverages.

The demographic my client covers are Caucasian Males 18-35,Females 17-25. Aside from placing the product tastefully and strategically in the music clip, my client plans to shoot a behind the scenes video discussing how amazing the product is, recommending the viewers to purchase/download the product or visit the website!

Also if needed, my client will shoot a testimony video displaying/using their product and the vendor will be able to use that for continued promotion. We will also tweet the testimonial video/product/site to my clients 10K+ followers, share with his 4K Facebook Fans, send links, photos and videos to the thousand of members on our email list and our affiliates will do the same (Affiliates including a site that brings in thousands of Youtube views from every video they post. They will post the testimonial video and upload to their site and share with their fans and subscribers).

The price for product placement are debatable, but we are asking for $100-$2,000 for each vendor and $6,000-$9,000 for a sole spot (meaning no other product will be used, just their sole product).

Does anyone have any idea where I can find brands that will be interested in promoting their products in our music clip?

Thank You,

Back