• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 5 Minute Student Ghost Movie

This is a film that I created for a film festival that came to my school. I only had 5 days to shoot, direct, and edit a movie that couldn't be over 5 minutes. If you guys could just take a look and maybe leave some feedback. Please only good feedback, I am still in the competition. Feel free to leave your bad feedback on here, I don't mind at all. This is my first movie I ever made and it was the first time I have ever edited. The actors I had to grab 2 hours before shooting so they aren't that well of actors but they got the job done.

P.S. I apologize for the excessive foul language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5VEcgIS-g&hd=1

I had a film festival at my University and we had 5 days to shoot, direct, and edit a movie that is no more than 5 minutes. I created a short POV movie based on 6 students who went on a trail after a party and then things went downhill from there. This is the first movie I ever made and edited so please feel free to leave feedback, good or bad. <3

Back