• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch LUNAR -- horror/sci-fi short

An agoraphobic man drives his wife and child away from their family home because of his extensive and obsessive research into the esoteric world of ancient cults.

Last edited:
Well done.

The actors were excellent! Pacing (edit) was effective in creating extreme angst. Good selection of camera angles and movement.

The only suggestion (hopefully helpful), for making your image better in several of the shots, more light or better placed lighting on the sets. A few more wider angle shots in the opening for viewer placement.

Very well done. I especially liked the REALITY based ending.

I liked it. Solid moods, top to bottom. Wasn't clear on the ending,
was that a knock at the door?
And it's off topic, but what is the accent of the lead male? He sounded just like Ali G -- I didn't know people actually speak like that -- thought it was a gag accent. And for that matter, what was the girl's accent? They were both good.
Excellent!

The only suggestion (hopefully helpful), for making your image better in several of the shots, more light or better placed lighting on the sets. A few more wider angle shots in the opening for viewer placement.

the upload always turns out very dark for some reason. I've tried many different sites and formats and can never get the original gamma which kind of spoils the whole thing (it makes us miss when he looks in the mirror and his eyes are lizard like).

And it's off topic, but what is the accent of the lead male? He sounded just like Ali G -- I didn't know people actually speak like that -- thought it was a gag accent. And for that matter, what was the girl's accent?

the guys is actually from west london, shepards bush and now lives in tottenham so i guess ali G kinda made that accent cliche but i thought it would be something new. the girl is polish.

The ending was was originally more direct and sci-fi but i opted for more ambiguity to split opinions and leave a question rather than an answer.

thanks for taking the time to watch and comment.

Back