Inviting feedback on mini site for our new short

Dear All,

We at Coffee Films in the UK have just wrapped shooting on our new short How To Disappear Completely and are currently editing it for festival entries.

We have also opened a mini website to help promote and act as a kind of online press pack, and would appreciate any feedback or comments anyone may have; did you like the site? Did it load quickly? Did it give a good overview of the film? Does it need other stuff? Incidentally there are no clips online as yet but they will be added once editing has advanced some more.

The site;

http://www.coffeefilms.com/disappear

Any feedback is hugely appreciated at admin@coffeefilms.com

Cheers!

Steve Piper
Coffee Films

Website looks very good and is functional which I like the most about it. All of the info seems to be there, in fact the one thing I'm really looking for is the trailer which obviously isn't up yet. I'm on DSL so I never really have to wait for web but your page loaded exceptionally quick.

I like your premise for the film as well, it should be intriguing to watch.

Might I add that if you can, PLEASE offer the full version of the short for download online, I don't care if its compressed and looks like crap or not. I think this would allow potential investors or other contacts to view your material, and also might prompt more folks to request a buyable DVD version or something, rather than just watching a teaser or a trailer.

Good luck, looks like I may have another good one to watch soon :)

BTW I like coffee.. and cigarettes... a lot :)

I am impressed with the first page, which opened very quickly. But when I clicked The Film link I thought that it would have been better to have photographs of the people down the right side whose names we see. The first one takes us to a wildlife site that apparantly has nothing to do with Andy Bright. The second one takes us to Todd Adams' website but there is no picture of him there. The picture is of a place, and the text below starts with `I've recently returned from a four week trip ...' but we can't see who is speaking. But I like the photos that go right down the page at left over the roll of negative. I'm not keen on the insect shot on The Portfolio. I like the colours of the whole site.

Thanks for the comments and feedback, we'll bear them all in mind. Andy Bright's site has drawn a couple of comments about appearing like an advert for spotting scopes, it just happens that he has been a bit of a pioneer in using the technique and so his site is based around it.

Thanks again,

Steve

Back