• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Happy Chicken Group, LLC Looking for Partners

Located in Tokyo, Japan, Happy Chicken Group, LLC is the umbrella company controlling the labels of Studio Happy Chicken, Happy Chicken Pink, Happy Chicken Blue, and Happy Chicken Purple. The titles we have released to date have created a new genre of film in the US, Neo Pinku, and are available through various mainstream outlets such as Amazon.com, Target, and Best Buy, among others.

We have been featured in a variety of both physical and online publications including Playboy, Kotaku, and the OC Weekly.

As Happy Chicken takes on bigger projects and becomes more mainstream, we've found the need to partner with like minded people to help get the job done.

If you're interested in information becoming a partner with Happy Chicken Group, LLC, please PM me, or you can post a reply here and I'll do my best to answer any questions that you may have.

Charlie Maib
Happy Chicken Group, LLC
Studio Happy Chicken

Back