• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Haokend Trailer

This is a trailer we made for a YouTube series we are working on. It started off as a joke, but we have decided to take it a bit more seriously. The series is not completed entirely; This trailer is to give a taste of where we may go with it.

Everything in this trailer is original (including the music).

Please let us know what you think. THANKS!

http://youtu.be/L9GlDaryPHA

I kept almost-clicking away, but stayed to the end of the trailer. First of all, props on the music -- it was very professional-sounding!

Was the ultra-drama intentional? To me, it's on the level of overkill, but just-good-enough to keep watching, which is a really funny situation as a viewer when you realize you actually started to care about some ridiculous character or plot point. If you haven't already started on the series and are still planning to, my vote would be to push it in that direction.

Again, nice job!

Last edited:
I kept almost-clicking away, but stayed to the end of the trailer. First of all, props on the music -- it was very professional-sounding!

Was the ultra-drama intentional? To me, it's on the level of overkill, but just-good-enough to keep watching, which is a really funny situation as a viewer when you realize you actually started to care about some ridiculous character or plot point. If you haven't already started on the series and are still planning to, my vote would be to push it in that direction.

Again, nice job!

Thanks a lot for the input and thanks for watching.

Back