• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch So I directed my first student film..."One in the Chamber"

What do you think? I was NOT going for a compelling story or dialogue. I actually wanted a bland story and dialogue and was focused on creating a certain atmosphere and feel to the film. Hopefully I created that vibe and atmosphere. My next film will be focused more on the story as well instead of just the aesthetics.

Its also the first time I have ever used a camera. This is the first film class ever for me. Its filmed in 16mm hence the old school look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN6LQU2UPzo

Your first time using a camera ever?! You clearly have a knack for this, the shots were great and the films pacing was great.

Your first time using a camera ever?! You clearly have a knack for this, the shots were great and the films pacing was great.

Thanks a lot man. I know so many people try to be directors, but hopefully I actually have talent and not just think I do.

Back