• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

looking for a short film script - SERIOUSLY!

I'm an indie director/producer in San Francisco, and I'm DYING to start my next project. If you have a short story script that you'd like to get produced, please reply.

I never went to film school, but I've studied the process my entire life and I'm very passionate about movie making. Here's a link to my first production, a music video that I shot earlier his year:

http://youtu.be/7Ld7Js10aYw

I'm looking for something in the drama genre that's edgy and dialogue-driven.

There was a guy that sent me script after script a couple of months ago. I felt bad, but we really weren't in a spot to produce any of them and every time I apologized and respectively declined he sent more.

He seemed like a nice guy, never actually got to read the scripts just the treatments but like I said we had other stuff planned.

PM'd you his info. Hope it works out!

I'm also based out of San Francisco, North Beach area.

I'm working on a short film now that will be going through the festival circuit. We got a director, dp, sound recorder, gaffer, editor, assistant director and a cast of about 12 actors.

I'm going to direct but I'd be open to bringing on a producer.

What part of SF?

Last edited:
Back