• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Brat on a Bike

Excellent. That was really funny. The joke wore on, a little bit, perhaps it could've been cut down. But your actors were terrific, and you show some flair for timing with your edit. Kudos!

Excellent. That was really funny. The joke wore on, a little bit, perhaps it could've been cut down. But your actors were terrific, and you show some flair for timing with your edit. Kudos!

Thanks! The actors were us! It was all us. :) The camera work, editing everything! Thanks for the support and advice. I think thats my main problem, I sometimes try too hard to make my videos long resulting in over done jokes.

Haha!!! That was very funny. I love the random taunts like when he goes from "I got a new bike" to "my new band is going on tour". Very funny

Very good work for some young filmmakers out there. You guys are starting early and already creating quality work, keep at it and I can see it turning into something big.

Said above, some of the jokes did run on a little bit. If the video was a little shorter, it would have been perfect. But other than that, great work! :)

Great job guys. I agree the acting was good. I would have like to see the kid do more stuff once he gets the brats bike. Maybe spray paint it or drive it into a lake or something like that. Maybe throw it in a dumpster. Maybe paint it pink or something to piss the guy off. Just ideas. I also thought that he could have drove out with a motorcycle when the brat was taunting him and then made the brat jelous and not let him ride it when he bags.

I agree on the taunting bit was a little long and could have been edited shorter. Overall good job.

Last edited:
Back