• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A film I am working

The first :25 seconds consisted of your logo and other unnecessary footage. No one cares. Delete it.

You used a zoom at :40. A huge no-no. Never touch the zoom button when you're recording.

I quit watching at :44.

Good luck.

Logos are absolutely fine to place in front of a project as long as they are quick! (Don't drag them out)

I bet zooms will come back into popularity! They used to be very popular!! :D

The sound... where is theee sounddddd... ?

Nex time maby try to adjust the whitebalance mor properly when shooting, the interiour scenes is a bit too yellow in my opinion. Also i think the images is a bit grainy so try shooting in places with more light, or use some film lights. A more shalow depth of field would helped the film look. I would color grade this footage as well.
In addition to dubbing this i think it will need some sfx and music :)
Good luck!

Next time you submit a draft please have it have audio. I also agree with one of the comments above that the logo's in the beginning either have to go or need to be cut down a lot in time length.

Back