• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser footage for "THE BEAR"

Shooting starts in Early November and takes place in a run down wrestling facility. All this footage is just lighting tests and location footage when me and one of the leads went to check out the location we secured for the shoot.

http://www.vimeo.com/30170430

Looks Ballin. Always nice to see a feature on wrestling. It gets a bad wrap from most people. It really and truely is an artform in itself.

Are you using an actual wrestler or hows that work?

The short film will not be about wrestling, but it will serve as the backdrop. The main actor I have is not a wrestler, but there will be 4 or 5 actual wrestlers in it beating the shit out of him in some scenes. Thanks!!! If I told you anything about the story it would really ruin the impact of the piece.

I have actually never considered any post production people on any of my projects because they have all been no budget projects with everyone and locations for free. I have always done all the directing, editing, shooting, lighting etc myself. I would love to have post production people some day! I actually have my first full length opening up in Las Vegas tonight so maybe I'll have an actual budget to hire a team in the future! What do you specialize in?

Well, the trailer looks brilliant so you should probably keep doing what you're doing, assuming you don't end up working yourself to death.

I do music and soundscapes.

Thanks man! I can't wait to start shooting! do you have any samples of tracks? I do need some ambient tracks for this and I like working with different artists on each project.

Back