• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Creepy Scarlett - an introduction

here is the final short with narration.

i may try to do a part 2 before halloween, idk. i'm going to work on the story and start looking for artists for a web comic and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceUQjVAUYx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceUQjVAUYx0

i found some artists to create some art for the character. there will be a free webcomic for Halloween too =)
http://facebook.com/creepyscarlett

Creepy-scarlett_without-wordsfb.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely loved it, but I have more than a soft spot for creepy girls and cemeteries, so I might be biased ;) Beautiful shots in the cemetery and the flashbacks looked nice too. If you didn't have the description, I would have had no idea what was going on, so the film doesn't really stand on its own. That said, for what you're doing with the multimedia/comic/etc, that's not necessarily a bad thing, and I found it engaging as it is. I also found the dance scene to be a little random. But, again, loved it overall!

Looking forward to see how you flesh this out with the comic! And once again, really loved it!

thanks, it is supposed to be narrated but the narrator hasn't replied to me so i just left it. since i wasted a month waiting on another actress for scarlett the narrator prob just didnt want to do it any more.
this was the narration. there was also a random ninja scarlett bear hunt but i might upload that seperately.

At the edge of town stands a bridge, and beyond the bridge lies a graveyard. In that graveyard, amongst the rows of old tombstones, forgotten names and broken bones, lives a girl. A girl named Creepy Scarlett. Now a graveyard may seem such a strange place for a girl to live, but Scarlett is dead you see.

Now in death, much as in life, Scarlett sits alone... wanders alone... and dances alone.

Well she isn't quite alone, as you can see she has her little bear, her only companion since childhood. and also you can see her little bear is not in such good shape after years of being the companion of Scarlett, but she does love that bear, in her own way.

Today is the most special day of the year for Scarlett, today is Halloween, the one day of the year she can cross the bridge into town.

The people in town will be expecting Scarlett, and they WILL have candy at the ready as they do not want Creepy Scarlett to play a trick on them, her tricks are rather mean.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty cool how you keep pounding away at this story to mete out its evolution.
I'm very impressed.
So many people, myself included, flit from project to project hoping to accumulate principles along the way, while you're successfully carrying them forward on essentially the same project.

And I totally love the mentally sick relationship between Creepy Scarlett and her stuffed bear: I love you and take care of you only so that I may abuse you.
G.
D.
That's sick. :lol:

Sorry about the narrater no-show.
Recently been there and done that. (Beeeeeeeeyotchhhhh!)

GL!

Ray

thanks ray. i started late so i had to decide only to work on things now i think can have a future and will just learn on the way.

shortened the dance scene, still looking for a narrator. might try to add scarlett's death scene before halloween if i can :)

Very nice so far. Perhaps there's an actor who visits I.T. who could do the voice work for you?

thanks. the narrator has returned :) I'm so happy as she has an accent that i think is perfect for it.

I think I will just leave this film as it is for now. I will work on the story and maybe do a part 2 before Halloween if possible.

Congratulations, again.
Very nice.

Please tell Ariana her voice is "Wonderful!"

Woe to the townspeople without candy.
Can't wait to see her mean tricks! :cool:

Congratulations, again.
Very nice.

Please tell Ariana her voice is "Wonderful!"

Woe to the townspeople without candy.
Can't wait to see her mean tricks! :cool:

thanks ray, only a few people applied for narration, i was so excited when i heard her voice, its totally perfect for this.

i'm thinking to do a part 2 with scarlett's death and her revenge on the person/people who killed her.

but i might just go straight to the comic book now idk.

i should have changed the thread title to "hey bitches be jealous of my awesome film u bitches" :lol:

at least people would reply then :)

Back