• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cutting Wisconsin

Pfffffffffffffffff!! That's a charmer. I laughed. I cried.

I didn't cry. That's a fun short. I've never been much a fart humour man, myself. And yet for some reason it gets me in this film over and over. Adorable. Nice work. =)

Pfffffffffffffffff!! That's a charmer. I laughed. I cried.

I didn't cry. That's a fun short. I've never been much a fart humour man, myself. And yet for some reason it gets me in this film over and over. Adorable. Nice work. =)

Thanks, man! We had fun and I learned tons. Mainly, I learned a crew of one isn't such a good idea. :cool:

Awww... my kinda girl. This movie warmed my fheart.

For a one man crew you did a great job, John. Those tracking/dolly/slider shots are well done.
The boost in seagull sound FX after he rips one was perfect.

Do you moonlight as a minister? :lol:

Awww... my kinda girl. This movie warmed my fheart.

For a one man crew you did a great job, John. Those tracking/dolly/slider shots are well done.
The boost in seagull sound FX after he rips one was perfect.

Do you moonlight as a minister? :lol:

That guy is named Michaelangelo Maserati, Jr. ;)

I learned a lot, and you get to relive mistakes 106 times in editing - AND - I got the fart movie out of my system. A silent fart film would be a challenge...now there's an idea.

Thanks for the kind words. Now, for a more serious project....

Not bad for what it is, thanks peeps!

I'll be shooting people in my next short, so the folks with the raised eyebrows can relax. :lol:

Back