tv New TV show in Vegas. Need short films.

Hello peeps, just letting you know there's a new show I'm starting up in Vegas. It's a film festival type show but on television. What I need is a bunch of independent films from all genre. Just visit the website @ www.vegas-indies.tv for more info. Thanks and if you have any questions please contact me @ denny@vegas-indies.tv Hope to hear from you guys and gals thanks. :lol:

Denny Morales
Show Producer

so, people PAY YOU to show their film? Isn't it supposed to work the other way around where YOU pay the artist to distribute the work they have already spent money on to produce?

I suggest if aritsts want to paid for their work to be distributed, you contact us...we pay our artists.

Thanks
Joel/Microcinema International

It's like a film festival on tv. actuallly I'm paying out of my pocket to get the show aired out here in Las Vegas. I'm not a distributor, just giving independent filmmakers a chance to show there work in a big market. And I don't think $20 is to much for that. I pay Quadruple just to get the show on the air. And yes I may make profit but I do believe we are in it to make some dough. yes the love too, but dough is nice if you can make it lol. Maybe I should start a poll seeing if what im doing is wrong. thanks for your reply take care.

vegasindiestv,

I see nothing wrong with what you do! You are charging a submission fee. That is not new in the industry! Your licensing agreement also looks extremely fair. I think this is a great opportunity for the thousands of film students, and no-budget indi-film makers, which allows them to build their credits. Good Job!

I certainly don't see anything wrong with it. I know that it takes money to make money...or do pretty much anything. You are offering a great service to people trying to get their stuff seen. I actively post on the www.IndianapolisFilm.net forums and there are several individuals who put so much time and effort into the website and when they try to charge for some of the services, nobody is on board because they want everything for free. I however see the value and necessity for charging for certain services.
I don't have any shorts but if you ever do anything with feature length films, let us know. You may reach the feature film that I edited through my IMDb profile located HERE

Back