• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Battle Legends – Episode 1 – A Cel-Shaded Short Film

Hello there, my name is Leo Tierney and I have recently completed a short CG film that may interest you all called Battle Legends!

'Battle Legends' is an original story of two young gamers who, against their will, are transported back to a fantastical time with orcs, paladins and dragons, only equipped with their brains and skills to help them survive. It then chronicles their tales as they attempt to get back home or stay.

In this short film I tried to recreate the original feel of 90s anime cartoons that some of us grew up with, but instead of using hand drawn images I created everything with 3d cel shades to give the illusion of 2d images.

I have designed a poster to help promote the film which can be found here -
bl-ep1-poster_large.jpg

UPDATE - Battle Legends Episode One is now available on the Machinima Youtube Channel and is available for viewing here - Battle Legends: Episode One (Machinima) - YouTube

Enjoy the film!

Last edited:
I just thought that I should let everyone know that Battle Legends Episode One has been taken onboard by Machinima! And is now available on the Machinima Youtube Channel at -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMC6CcOvVvU

Back