• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Script for sale : Dining in Hell

Hi Everyone, :)

My name is Kaustav Sinha from Kolkata, India! I am a Digital Matte-Painter, Concept Artist and a Graphic Designer. A good friend of mine, named Michael K. Snyder has written a very intense & compelling horror/thrillier feature film script, titled 'Dining in Hell'. Renowned Hollywood actors of the likes of Edward Furlong ('Terminator 2 : Judgment Day', 'American History X' | http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000411) and Ned Bellamy ('Twilight', 'War, Inc.', 'Being John Malkovich', 'Con Air', 'The Shawshank Redemption' | http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0068709) are interested in acting in the film! :) But, the problem is that, we do not have the sufficient funds with us to produce this ambitious project! :( Here is the synopsis of the film:

A reporter whose articles on a cannibalistic serial killer made him famous, fights for answers when the killer goes missing from the custody and he becomes his next target.

Genre : Horror/Thriller

Malcolm is enjoying the life of a successful journalist. He's a loving father on the weekends, when his daughter isn't with his ex-wife and the killer who made him famous is finally behind bars. When the killer escapes just before execution and the prison warden begins covering up the entire incident, Malcolm digs deep for the truth and finds a conspiracy so shocking it may just kill him.

So, now we are looking for a major studio or an independent company to purchase the script and make our dream a reality! :) I can forward the contacts of Edward Furlong's agent & Ned Bellamy's agent, if you wish to create the film casting them as actors! :) Kindly, please let me know at : kaustavsinha10@gmail.com

Take care!

Thanks,
Kaustav

www.kaustavsinha.com
www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720
www.matte-effect.com
www.cguniverse.net

Back