• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Flatmates - Books - Short Comedy

Hi All,

Sixth attempt at the short comedy "Flatmates", longer piece with several scenes. Feedback would be helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhwwLCky6oY

Jonny

I liked it. Now I want to see the second date. Maybe he found a girl that is flawed enough to be his lady. It was pretty funny. I liked how she passed out fainted. The part where he is in the tux tee shirt and the robotic silverware thing at the table was funny. Ha....

The book thing was pretty funny too. It would be neat to see some of the times he bought books trying to flirt with her in the past.

Great job as usual. I think you are on to something with these characters. The actors all did a great job. I thought the fact the flatemate went on the date with the guy was funny. "The trust me you don't want to be alone with him" was funny.
I really liked it and pasted a link in my Facebook.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback kinglis :)

Yes I quite liked Flatmates - Popcorn as well! :)

Do you think you preferred that one because of the different comedy style, or would it be hard to put into words? :)

In Flatmates - Popcorn, everything was straight to the point and very funny.
The girl (flatmate) prepares her drink, gets her popcorn, sits on the sofa, ready to watch something interesting. She browses through the channels until she finds a program she likes. Then, just when she enjoys her drink, popcorn and TV, the channel changes by itself (funny).
It's a mystery to us too, in the beginning, but then we see that her joker flatmate changes the channels with another remote control (funny).
The ending was really good, when she realized what's happening and poured her hot chocolate? over him. The reaction of the poor guy was funny.

It was short - straight to the point - no dialogue - funny.
I can't say the same about Flatmates - Books. :)

Back