Flexible film music composer

Hello!

My name is Andreas Sellstedt and I run a recently started film sound & music company called AudioNorr, which is based in Umeå in the north of Sweden, and am looking for new venues to offer my services for international film productions. During the past years I've worked with several Swedish productions, and this seems like a logical next step.

My speciality lies in orchestral soundtracks as well as piano based ones. I also have deep roots in the Metal genre, and like producing scores which fuse elements from both modern and classical music. I am, however, flexible and am always interested to write music that takes me out of the comfort zone. I'm also profecient in sound mixing and sound design.

If your idea or project looks inspiring, I'm willing to negotiate working for spec.

If this sounds interesting, you can take a look at the company webpage at http://www.audionorr.se for more information and a portfolio containing music samples from previous projects. You can also reach me directly at asellstedt@audionorr.se

Cheers,
Andreas Sellstedt
AudioNorr

Back