Writer/producer looking to help with feature-length horror projects

Hello there. My name is Jason H, I'm from Memphis, TN, and I'm a huge fan of horror films. I know all the how-to's and whatnot about delivering hardcore scares.

I've so far earned a feature film credit (lame special thanks) on a feature horror film as well as an official documentary on the movie Popcorn (1991).

Other than that, I've served as a huge help in the seemingly never-ending pre-production stage of a UK zombie feature, thus earning a writer/producer credit. The project, however, still remains in limbo stage, as we wait to secure the proper financing we need in order to finally lift this thing off the ground.

In the meantime, I've been working on several feature horror scripts, and I'm planinng to produce one of my more disturbing tales with only $12,000 this coming Spring.

I'm currently looking to extend my feature film credits in the horror genre, and I have many ways I can help out. If you need help bringing talented cast and crew members to your project, I can do exactly that. If you're looking to get the very best out of your budget or need help working around tight schedules, I can do my best to help out. If you're looking for a ridiculously creepy and disturbing script to produce, or need a talented writer to make your ideas happen, I'm here. I''m looking for writer, director, producer, and special thanks credits only, and I will most certainly work for cheap.

To contact me, email me at JHar888@aol.com. I usually recieve quite a bit of mail, but I read everything and I'll definitely give you a response if you let me know that you're seeking film-related assistance.

If you need help bringing talented cast and crew members to your project, I can do exactly that.
In March I will be shooting a horror film in the San Bernardino
mountains. Can you find cast and crew in that area?

If you're looking for a ridiculously creepy and disturbing script to produce, or need a talented writer to make your ideas happen, I'm here.
I'm always looking for excellent horror screenplays. Pitch your
three best ones.

Back