• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FRED

My summer of 2011 attempt to be a filmmaker

FRED

Let me know what you think of it.

The voice-over is in Dutch: "this is fred, fred has hobby's, photography and minigolf, he has also a girlfriend, but way more important than that, fred has a dream, today this dream will be achieved"

fred-front.jpg

grt, mike d.

Last edited:
Nobody?

I would appreciate it big time if fellow filmmakers could give some feedback / critic.

Please let me know what you think of the film. Also if you think it's crap.. let me know.. it is all more than welcome haha

Cheers.

grt, mike d.

Ok, then... It was too slow, too boring...
I love slow (and even boring sometimes) but it didn't touch me, sorry

I don't really understand what the story was. Is his dream to ride a moped, take pictures, and play mini golf? If that is his dream, then he did accomplish it, but with absolutely no conflict. Without conflict, there is no story.

It reminded me intensely of the slightly dodgy quality VHS language videos that we used to have to watch in French lessons at school.

Obviously no one is going to have any idea what you meant by that film and, at 21 minutes, it's too long for you to expect anyone in their right mind to watch it.

Still, it was definitely original.

Back