• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Murderer's Gardener's World

Very good.

It must be a British thing because I've twice made Gardener's World parodies as well... neither as good as this although one had a lot of naked people ;)

I thought it was alright, could have really done with some background noise, though I understand that's quite hard to do when you're shooting outside. Even having the same style of music as the theme but really low used as background noise would make it a lot more interesting.

I thought it was alright, could have really done with some background noise, though I understand that's quite hard to do when you're shooting outside. Even having the same style of music as the theme but really low used as background noise would make it a lot more interesting.

yeah i see your point. maybe something to consider if i do something like this again.... which is highly possible

Back