• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Short Film Trailer :)

Hey peeps. I'm new here so please try be nice... (atleast untill i'm settled in lol)

Anyway heard about these forums and thought it might be a great way to show my work and see other peoples work too. I'm actually new to film making i've only done a few shorts. Anyway, you can check out my short film trailer on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO_8b18TXYo it would be great to let me know what you guys think.
Thanks

Last edited:
I thought the sound for the voice over in the trailer sounded good. You must have used some good equipment for recording of the voice over. I think it was a good start and edited pretty well. Overall I like the idea of the short. I am guessing form the trailer it is about a mother and son and her struggles with addiction and how that could cause suffering for the son. The threat that she could possibly could lose her son form her addictions came to my mind. The police could take her son from her.

It looks like the film was shot well. It looks interesting to me.

Thanks guys and rockerrockstar you've hit the nail on the head there with most of it, although it probably wouldn't end how you'd expected it to. It's quick a shocker.:P

Back