• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 'The Shadow of Death' - Trailer

This is a trailer to my most ambitious feature film to date. Shot on a budget of under 10,00 US Dollars. Please comment and watch. Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2EkG_pvsc

The guy with the eyeliner is creepy!! Haha. Audio was a little muffled sometimes but the fight scenes looked pretty sweet. The storyline is pretty ambiguous from the trailer but I'd still probably watch it. Good job!

I would agree that I still don't know the main plot - but I do get the ideas that you will explore in the movie. That works in a teaser, but a trailer this long needs a little more detail. So, shorter and/or more info would be my advice.

Your eyeliner guy is a good actor and your fight scenes look awesome. And it looks well written too - I would definitely check this movie out. Let us know when/where we can see it.

Dude, congrats on finishing the feature! But I gotta be honest, that trailer is really long, and I don't really know what I just watched. Nothing ties it together. Brevity and simplicity are what I'd go for, if you're to re-cut the trailer.

Thanks for the comment. I think i'll only re-cut the trailer if we achieve some success at a film festival! :) Hopefully we can get something!

Back