• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zenthora, complete short film

Ssweet.. best movie ever made by a living HUMAN BEING!

Finally finished editing this messy mess.
Wrote it during lunch at work, stopped by at used clothing store on my way home and shot 12 hours later..

I know, there are lots and lots and LOTS of mistakes, but oh well.. for a completely unplanned shoot and 30buck budget i think it came out pretty good.. right.?..? right??.... okay... maybe not..

Anyways!

I'll shut up, and lets watch this mess! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGA5dmYsF24

Last edited:
the only thing that's weirder is a junkie dressed as a clown and high on pcp, who is punching one eyed prostitute with one hand and eating salami sandwhich with another.

Do it! I just wanted to have an excuse to make a short video of ferrets shoot lasers out of its eyes..

Then maybe your cats can have space fights with ferrets.. pew pew pew!

LMAO!

"I know, there are lots and lots and LOTS of mistakes, but oh well... "
Mistakes?
What mistakes? ;)

I don't know any guys that'll put on eye shadow and liner.
Kudos on your talent pool find!

Thanks, rayw!
The guy was amazing! Worked with him on several other projects. Really great guy. I told him about the character, and he already showed up with the make up on, wig, and the whole outfit! Wish everybody was as easy of an actor as him

Fantastic.

Keep him entertained with more material.
These kinds of guys are like acting crack rats.
Don't let him get bored and wander off.

The text at the beginning was difficult to read. Maybe you could use another color.

That ferret laser idea is genius. It deserves to become viral.

Yea, not a big fan of the rolling text idea either.. I originally intended to have an opening scene, but that fell through, so had to quickly think on my feet, and pulled star wars opening instead..

But you re right, there should be a different font. Maybe bold, and different color..

Lesson learned :)

Now... how do I make it viral. ;)

Ha, I think you were the only one who caught on it :-D

When my actor read it outloud during line rerun, he paused and looked at me "It makes no sense". I told hims "Ferrets shooting laser beams out of his eyes don't make sense neither, go on with it".

I was happy that I got good cast that just ran with the whole nonsense story :)

Back