As well as Director: Looking for a co-writer

I am currently working on 2 feature films, I have written both first acts yet stopped at the 2nd act because I have way too many ideas in my head, and so I want another writer to work with me on them. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

Also, I am a college student, I will be going to The Art Institute of California in Los Angeles in October, so I have 2 months free. I have made short films, most are experimental yet I like them in different ways,

My youtube channel is:
www.youtube.com/royarwas

and another movie of mine is called Virtual World: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeBe4RXiCqc

If anyone wants to work on a new script, such as a short film, meaning 30 mins, in order to enter some student festivals, feel free to PM me about that as well. I am very open to new ideas.

Regards,
Roy Arwas

audio work

Hey there,

I'm not so much a script writer, but more of an audio guy and musician, if you ever need some help with sound design or mixing, even composing, consider me.

soundcloud.com/jonballard <--- a link to my most recent works.

Yo Jon,

Please PM me for further details,
Having a music composer is actually very necessary for some of my shorts that I would like to film,
And as I hear, some of your work actually fits the necessities...

Now all I need is to know if you are up for helping give ideas and suggestions for the script or not,
PM me

Regards,
Roy Arwas

Back