• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

NEW CANOPUS DVRAPTOR RT NLE Card w/ BONUS SOFTWARE

I am selling my second and last non-linear video editing card. It is a great digital editing card and is in like new condition, hardly been used since it was my back up card (since I bought and upgraded to DVRex RT), and is still in original box.

Canopus DV Raptor RT card comes bundled with additional bonus software like 3DRT, DVDit! Version 2.3 SE (with full printed manual), & Xplode Basics 1.02. Included is FireWire cable and all of the manuals.

A real-time DV editing system that combines an extensive high performance feature set with stability, reliability, and affordability in a single slot solution. Boasting render-free, real-time digital video editing, DV input/output, MPEG output for DVD, Internet streaming capabilities, plus a complete suite of digital video production tools.
Advanced MPEG Encoding for CD, DVD and Web Streaming...
DVRaptor-RT includes SoftMPG Encoder from Canopus to deliver the high quality video and audio output required by today's video professionals. Using advanced algorithms, Canopus' encoder engine creates MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 streams in near real-time directly from Adobe Premiere 6.0. In addition, Web Video Wizard is included for quick and easy preparation of edited products for web streaming.

Asking $399 (shipping included) Interested in CANOPUS DVRAPTOR RT card please contact me at zoran@attentionmedia.com Thanks :)

box_raptor_f_b.jpg

Back