Looking to produce someone's script!

HI!

I am currently looking for someone to write me a script so I can produce it and make it happen! I going to be honest, I'm not the greatest filmmaker in the world, but I am very ambitious, so throw me something interesting/challenging! I have a few ideas, but I am open to other ideas too. So, please let me know if you're interested, and we'll talk. Not only will I get to practice my skills as a filmmaker, you script-writers will get to practice your writing!

Let me know!

Thanks!

I guess I should've specified earlier. I'm looking for people who are willing to do this for free, as a screenwriting exercise. This is a great opportunity for amateur screenwriters to practice writing and get to see their masterpiece on screen! Let me know!

I guess I should've specified earlier. I'm looking for people who are willing to do this for free, as a screenwriting exercise. This is a great opportunity for amateur screenwriters to practice writing and get to see their masterpiece on screen! Let me know!

I wish there was someone like you in London. Getting the kit, the skilled individuals to bring together a vision, casting, locations etc... is quite a task. I'd love to focus on writing and directing but finding a good producer in London is a nightmare.

I have several shorts in different stages of pre-production but would love to hand off the 'organising' element to someone who loves to organise.

That being said, if ever you come over to this side of the pond, please let me know...

Back