New Independent Movie Project

Well to start, I am a Political Science student who just so happen to write an amazing 88 page script in one night of being wasted after my frat party. I started off with my major just to let you guys no I have no background in filming, this is why I'm either seeking your advice or possibly aid in this project if interested.

The film I created falls in the horror genre, and the feedback on the script from people reading it is that it is pretty horrifying. I had a cool idea for a horror movie that would involve a documentary style filming, it took several games of beer pong to actually get me to write it. (I will discuss the idea in detail with people who email me with interest LDP360@gmail.com) I took care of the copyright as well as the Writer's Guild registration and the treatment, question is know how to start it? This will be an independent film that will be shot mostly with a Sony HDR-FX1 and can be shot on a small budget.

What I'm looking for is some advice, especially from those who have started an indie project of their own. If you have interest in working on the film you can use my email address and I will discuss the film further. With the response I have gotten from others just from the script, it would be good to hear from people who really have an interest in filmmaking.

Advice is Appreciated.

Back