Need an Ad Created

Hello, to everyone in the Community, my name is Johnathan Kueneman, and I am the Owner and Founder of Jkwebhosting4u.com, a Domain, web host, VPS, Semi-dedicated, and Dedicated Server hosting solutions, I'm looking for someone to create an Ad for this website/company.

I want to ensure you this is a legit offer
http://www.whois.net/whois/jkwebhosting4u.com this is a detailed description of the whois data of the website showing my ownership of the website, I'm looking for a low priced one-time fee solution or an Affiliate program based pay solution, if you are interested

on a Second note, if you are interested in web hosting solution to store your portfolio of movie creations, and share them I offer Unlimited Space, and Unlimited Bandwidth for only $3.99/month

Please PM or email me @
john@kueneman.net

Thank you for your interest

Like a banner ad?

I refer you to BenUndine, he does great work at affordable rates.

Ad

I was thinking more Video advertisement something I could post on Video websites like youtube, and live video, etc.

indietalk - thanks for the shoutout!

I might as well plug my friend here - www.boondockfilms.com - click "our work," and then click the banner that reads "commercials." He does good work! Would you like his email address?

Although I did just watch that Nate North video - also really good!

Back