INSTOCKDIGITAL, scam?

Hello guys.

Do you know that site? I'm seeing prices in order to buy one Canon HF S20 and i came across instockdigital and the price was really good but after some research i've found lots of complaints about that site.

Last edited:
When every consumer site says the exact same thing - believe it.

It's usually easy to tell the difference between a few dissatisfied people
and dozens of complaints.

start with, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.

another good rule of thumb, never do internet business with anyone with a New Jersey mailing address (not kidding)

I ran into this type of camera scam business, and found that there were basically 100 different name variations of the same exact company, all operating out of NJ. They offer prices so good you think you could open up your own camera store. Catch is, what they sell you is completely stripped knock off cameras. I've heard of unethical internet businesses that will simply not send you your product, wagering that you won't spend 5k in court to get $500 back. It usually takes a long time for the BBB to shut them down, and when that happens they just open up shop again a block down under a new name.

If you have in fact found a real scammer site, you may be able to search for wording out of their webpage, and find 10 other sites where only the names have changed.

Hello guys. Sorry for being writing again about this but i've came across with a person ( i've been talking with him in MSN) that sell Canon HF S20 brand new for $420 dollars. He say he buys directly to the manufacturer.

This is the site:

http://eben2ltd.page.tl/Home.htm

I've searched but i didn't find and reviews nor complaints about this. Do you guys know this? What do you think?

Thanks for you help.

Buy from reputable sources only! What the heck is that site? Looks like a website made by a 5 year old and spells scam. Stop searching for the deal that does not exist or you will be sorry.

1. Go to B and H (reputable retailer with good prices)
2. Buy camera
3. Start filming with the camera you bought instead of crying over the money you were robbed of.

Back