• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hi there Moviebuffs...I welcome opinions from everyone on some clips...

I don't often say this, but that was the best John Conner impersonation I have ever heard. (at the end of third video)

I don't often say this, but that was the best John Conner impersonation I have ever heard. (at the end of third video)

:lol:

Very true!

I like these videos.

Positive: I love your sense of humor! I laughed, numerous times.
Constructive Criticism: It doesn't look like you took much effort to learn the basics of filmmaking. Composition, camera blocking, editing, it's a pretty long list. The stuff is easy to learn, but there's lots of it to learn, and to be frank, it looks like you pretty much just grabbed a camera and started shooting.

On one hand, that's awesome, cuz you wouldn't believe how many people talk about making a movie, but never actually do it. You did it, and despite the flaws, I find them entertaining! On the other hand, I think you'd have a lot more people wanting to watch your movies, if you put some effort into their production. Take your excellent sense of humor, and add production value, and that's cinematic gold! :)

Back