• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Short Film - White Rose

Hey guys, I uploaded a short film here a while ago and the short film did quite well on youtube. But now I made a new youtube account and I re-edited and re-uploaded the short film. This is my first short flilm and I would love to share it with you guys, I already know it could be a lot technically better but I hope you enjoy the storytelling aspect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQrdsmSYlBk

That was very good for a first short film. Most scenes went at least a few seconds too long in terms of pace.

You also need to work on sound, some atmospherics would go a long way.

Some color correction or maybe even black and white could help too. Lower end cameras have a limited saturation response, so be creative with your final look, and make it compliment the equipment you have.

I can see you put a lot of work and time into this,

Congratulations, learning to do that is the first true step towards becoming a great filmmaker.

Back