• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Respect your crew. They're family.

:lol:

This reminds me of what I plan on doing for my first (eventual) kickstarter campaign. Inspired both by your recent kickstarter vid, as well as by Sonnyboo's intern vids, I'm thinking I'd like to make a short comedy film, designed primarily to entertain the audience, but while also giving them a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the film I'm asking them to help fund.

Is Bernie just "producing" this project, or are we going to see him in more videos?

Yeah, Bernie's a live wire. And smells funny.

This reminds me of what I plan on doing for my first (eventual) kickstarter campaign. Inspired both by your recent kickstarter vid, as well as by Sonnyboo's intern vids, I'm thinking I'd like to make a short comedy film, designed primarily to entertain the audience, but while also giving them a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the film I'm asking them to help fund.

Is Bernie just "producing" this project, or are we going to see him in more videos?

Per Kickstarter vid: my pitch with the ax bit didn't really work for the campaign, probably the wrong tone and not enough about the project. No matter. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

Yes, I think Bernie needs more screen time. We'll see.

Hahaha nice.
Im going to hire you for my movies as soon as i can afford it.

Bernie's expensive. Very expensive. Not like Matt Damon expensive, but close. And don't even try to negotiate his per diem. Bad idea.

I like the collar ;)

From a George Jetson Halloween costume. Sadly, it's long gone. Me thinks Bernie needs some new duds.

That's the kind of thing I'd want to do, too, and this one was great.

Alright, so I did find a few more clips to post. [audience grumbles] Hey! It's low budget entertainment! OK... maybe just low budget. :wait:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLRuu7h4G1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBuWT15V_IY​

But think of all the money you're saving watching this crap in good ol' 2D in the safety of your home. And -- AND! -- if you close one eye, you can watch in 1D NostalgiaVision! Or would that be 1E (One Eye?)

"Hey, Bernie. I got your water, pal...."

Hilarious! Is this on a YouTube channel, Flicker? I have some folks who would love this!

-- spinner :cool:

Keep posting! They're funny!
Reminds me of Tom Cruise's character in "Tropic Thunder". So funny seeing Cruise playing a role like that against type.

Yeah. Bernie. He's quite the dick!

I have yet to see Tropic Thunder and did hear that TC's character is awesome.

No dedicated YT channel, but all of ISSUES: That's Entertainment! can be found here.

Bernie *did* have plans for a DISASTROPHE open call casting session which is still in the works. Right now (from what someone told me) he's developing a new reality show called Prod Ass! where he mentors a dozen wannabe production assistants through the grueling process of producing one of his action films. The last Prod Ass standing gets the honor of making Bernie's coffee for a year and a chance to direct the 4th installment to Bernie's underrated underground direct-to-video adult sci-fi franchise SPACE HUNTRESS: The Adventures of Holly Hardup in the Sex Dimension. Although this info is coming from the rumor mill so who the hell knows...

Back