• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Transaction

Hey guys, this is my first actual project that i've done, got this ridiculously dumb idea that my friends and i couldn't stop laughing at, wrote shot and edited in a few days and... here it is! let me know what you think haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKafu4MM2dQ

Da Shit

I started this and was like oh man not another some what rubbish looking piece, with bad actors, but then it turned out to be nothing of the sort! this is one of the best i have seen on here for a first attempt in awhile anyway. really funny like really funny!

for me the 'wait give it to me when i am turned round dumbass' line was brillant and reminded me of many a moment i have been in back in the days. perfect music.

The ending may have been a touch to far might have been funnier if you had him squezzing it and turn to the dealer and saying that's some squgiy shit man nice! then they both get up and leave in oposite directions. ( well that's what i would of done as it for me would have fitted with the music better!

I real enjoyed that well done!

Edit# when i say best i really mean entertaining just to clear that up!

Last edited:
yeah that was clever pretty funny ha,, didnt like the ending how he just ran up, no different shots or anything.. but over all good job!!

thanks guys.

i agree completely with what you two said about the ending, the more i watch it, the more i wish i had done something different with it. there's always next time!

thanks again for your responses.

Back