Got to be my DESTINY

Do I have a change to make it happened?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I live in ATL, and I have this group of talented friends that write script(we have Tittle and script for a movie), one went to school for acting(cast of all woman), one is in school for media production meaning she know how to edit film ,my best friend is a musician(she's been doing this for 10 years), one friend went to school for graphic arts(I've seen her work and she's good). And myself I study a lot of film and i can listen to a song and i can picture how the video that fit the song, I can read the book or anything and i can see picture in my head. My friends also tell me that I need to be a director and stop wasting my time.
Now that I have all this people around me i go to sleep, wake up, and breath that I can make this happened. With myself and my talented friends working together we can really be the best in this business, let me just say that we're all woman.
The problem is that we don't have equipment and I just want to do the right thing as far as laws and legal papers, I don't want to let my friends down.
For anybody that read this message, please help us out... We just want to show the world our talent and don't want to waste our time anymore.

Of course you can make it happen. You obviously have the desire. I'll just give yo9u this little bit of advice, NEVER GIVE UP!!! Problems will arise, barriers will come up, but never, ever stop believing that you can do it.

Poke

Back