• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

That's Life...? Montreal Premiere Dec 6th

Thank you! :)

We are getting quite a bit of publicity, i have an idea too many people will show up!

Re: Thank you! :)

efriedman said:
We are getting quite a bit of publicity, i have an idea too many people will show up!

At a Premiere or Festival screening there is no such thing as TOO Many...

We're both screening Dec. 6th but so far apart...pretty funny.

Good luck with it,

Martin

Good Luck to you as well!

Where is your screening at? GA?
It's not that far :)
It would be nice to know how it went, so come write a little about it on the 7th. I will do the same.
:)
Efrat

No we're screening in FL at the Saints & Sinners IV film fest...

I'll update but likely not until Monday the 8th when I get back in th the swing of things after the weekend trek to Florida from Atlanta.

Martin

Awesome! Congrats on the film fest!

Can you send me a link to your film's site please?

The 'Saints & Sinners' screening went great...

the staff had the show very organized and there was a nice sized crowd at the theater who stayed for most of the films.

The reaction to 'Behind the Nine' was really great...the audience enjoyed the humor (in the places we put it) and afterwards had nice things to say about the film...

Some other really cool films were there as well...

Overall, nice weekend in St. Petersburg.

Martin Kelley
Director, 'Behind the Nine'

How did the 'That's Life' screening go in Montreal?

That's great!

we had a good turnout as well. i expected more people but i didnt do enough PR and calls...oops. it will screen again saturday so i will make sure i call everyone.
It went very well, no one walked out and everybody stayed until the end of the credits.
People liked it and the reviews were good.
just a shame i didnt get any media coverage...they suck here in montreal.

Back