• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sick and Twisted Tricks Tour 2011

This is the Sick and Twisted Tricks Tour 2011. Filmed in Fort Wayne at Piere's parking lot on July 2, 2011. Filmed with Iphone 3gs. Edited with Sony Vegas. This is a really cool event. Here is my personal footage from my iphone. It was cool being that close to the talent. I got to meet some of the bmx guys and Josh Borne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S103OF8b0v4

I just noticed a small mistake but I will fix it. I noticed I left a text insert frame in there that should not be there. Opps. Other than that it is a good upload.

Just noticed another small mistake I am working on fixing. One frame was not sized right it was the bike scene where they are all waiting to jump the ramp.

I thought this even was so cool. It was the second time I saw it. I saw this event five years before for the first time. This time I filmed with my iphone. Yeah... So cool that I watched the DVD I made of it the next day after editing all night after the event. Ha...

Last edited:
Back