• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Robber & the Robber

It was a good idea... I feel like it tried to hard to be funny but then again, how old are you guys? I would say 12-13 from the looks of you guys (if that's you in the video) so I would think that it makes sense. Preteen humor is different lol

It was a good idea... I feel like it tried to hard to be funny but then again, how old are you guys? I would say 12-13 from the looks of you guys (if that's you in the video) so I would think that it makes sense. Preteen humor is different lol

yeah i feel the same as Comikkaze i just didnt find it funny =/

Yes I can see what you mean, yes It was kind of, and we should have thought that over. We are 14

I thought it was a pretty sweet shot at telling a gag. :cool:

It has much more substance than the previous Attack of the Clones, for sure.

I think the gag would have been a lot more effective with a different title, btw. That was pretty much a giveaway from the start, so I was not the least bit surprised at the end. Maybe something a bit more ambiguous like "The Rookie", or something? That tells us something... but not everything.

Interesting use of colour grades throughout. Not sure it was always necessary, but at least you're not afraid to experiment. It's timed well, at least.

Keep kickin' ass, guys. You'll only get better with experience. :)

Yes I can see what you mean, yes It was kind of, and we should have thought that over. We are 14

It was a good film and I really liked the edits and the quick cut from door closing to a close up of his face was nice. You did a great job. If you are proud of it then don't let anyone discourage you. Constructive criticism is one thing but don't feel the need to apologize. Just absorb and adapt a little as you see necessary.
Soon enough you will pass the bird scene

I thought it was a pretty sweet shot at telling a gag. :cool:

It has much more substance than the previous Attack of the Clones, for sure.

I think the gag would have been a lot more effective with a different title, btw. That was pretty much a giveaway from the start, so I was not the least bit surprised at the end. Maybe something a bit more ambiguous like "The Rookie", or something? That tells us something... but not everything.

Interesting use of colour grades throughout. Not sure it was always necessary, but at least you're not afraid to experiment. It's timed well, at least.

Keep kickin' ass, guys. You'll only get better with experience. :)

Thanks! That is any awesome title! And thanks everyone else for supporting!

In the immortal words of indiana jones and the last crusade "choose, but choose wisely".

(I mean not to scare you kids but I've met a few sketched out underwear models in my time, just sayin)

I laughed out loud, actually. It could definitely be a lot more tightly-paced, and the introductory sequence trying to show how amateur the rookie was could have been less goofy. Also, the camera angles during the couch conversation were too strange for me. I loved the one 4-second profile shot where the robber was speaking into the camera. I wish the entire conversation had been shot this way. Otherwise, loved the dialog and the gag. Sweet work.

This is funny. You guys could have done a little better job with the tete-a-tete. But still, I get what you were going for and it is funny. My favorite was the Randy-The-Macho-Man-Snap-It-To-A-Slim-Jim "EEERRRR"

One thought would be that it would have been funnier if you were in tighty whiteys running down the street. But IDK how the neighbors would like that.:)

Back