'Behind the Nine' screens at upcoming fests in KY and FL

'Behind the Nine' has been invited to screen at the Midwest Entertainment Industry Conference's (MEIC) 2003 Film Festival. The festival takes place November 13-16 in Lexington, KY. 'Behind the Nine' will screen at 6:15pm on Friday Nov. 14th at University of Kentucky Student Center Theater. If you've got friends in Kentucky, let them know about the festival and 'Behind the Nine'.
Film Schedule for MEIC found here: http://www.midwestentertainmentconference.com/Films.html

'Behind the Nine' has also been invited to screen at another film festival...Saints & Sinners IV Film Festival on December 6th in St. Petersburgn, FL. The festival is a one day event in downtown St. Pete...more information can be found at the festival's website http://www.renegadefilms.net/festival.html
So Tell all your west Florida friends to come on out.

More information about the film can be found at www.behindthenine.com

Cross your fingers for us.

Thanks,
Martin Kelley
Director, 'Behind the Nine'

chasm4u said:
Yeah My film is playing MEIC also, I will try and check out Behind the nine. I have been wanting to see it.

Cool...

'Ambition Withdraw' is Saturday around 3pm right?

I saw it at Atlanta Comicon...well programmed it actually...but you've edited it since?

I'll bump into you in Lexington I guess.

Martin

martay said:
chasm4u said:
Yeah My film is playing MEIC also, I will try and check out Behind the nine. I have been wanting to see it.

Cool...

'Ambition Withdraw' is Saturday around 3pm right?

I saw it at Atlanta Comicon...well programmed it actually...but you've edited it since?

I'll bump into you in Lexington I guess.

Martin

It would be cool to meet you. I have been wanting to get a copy of the BEHIND THE NINE trailer to air on a television show we are airing here.

Should be a god crowd there for the both of us. A buddy of mine is screening his film there too. If you get a chance check out his, its called GREATER SOUTHBRIDGE

Back