• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Charity Dinner at the German School London

I think the video looks pretty nice! Some shots could have used more light, but all around i think you had some pretty good looking footage! nice work.

Wow dude. I remember when you first posted. You seem to have come a long way! Do you get paid for any of these little projects you do?

PS> What tripod head did you use?

Hey,

I think it was a little dark myself, but I only had the light availalble and wanted to stay noise free!

I wasn't paid for this, I did it for the charity!

Tripod head: 128RC2 by Manfrotto!

Loads of these shots were actually handheld, with the FCP X stabilizer thrown in!

Looks really good, Phil! Just remember to watch your shutter speed - stick to 1/50 or 1/100 in the UK/Europe to avoid the flickering lights in a couple of shots. It's great to see how much you've learned since you first joined IndieTalk :)

Will remember my shutter speed the next time! I somehow messed with the shutterspeed.. Wasn't on purpose!

But hey, thanks!

Back