• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch AREA53 - horror movie teaser

"AREA 53" is a horror movie teaser. The project is still in development (adjusting the script, casting actors, searching for the right locations..)
Shot on a T2i - 1920x1080 - 25p - edited with premiere CS5, VFX with AE ( of course :) ), some 3d stuff with 3d studio.

link to YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30yGmZVrFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30yGmZVrFo

I hope you guys can check it out and let me know what you think of it. I am always looking for new feedback.

see ya
Daniel

Above average! I was starting to wonder if anyone was ever going to post a video using a tripod.

I just watched a video where they handheld the camera and filmed the tripod.

The story is kinda... yeah.

However, your effects are done well, and it's nice to see how many different aspects between video, setting, cast, costumes, SFX, sound FX, audio layering, etc you crammed into four minutes.
Impressive.

Keep working on these.
Give us more and more.
Up the ante and/or specialize.

GL! & GB!

Ray

Before I even star the film, 4 minutes is a long teaser.

Man did it drag. Looks cool, but could be a lot tighter.

The story is kinda... yeah.

However, your effects are done well, and it's nice to see how many different aspects between video, setting, cast, costumes, SFX, sound FX, audio layering, etc you crammed into four minutes.
Impressive.

Keep working on these.
Give us more and more.
Up the ante and/or specialize.

GL! & GB!

Ray

thx Ray,

well, I love details, the downside is that it takes a lot of time to complete every single scene, but we are filmmakers isn't it? :)

the script is not the most original, that's why I still workin on it, the idea is a mix between The Omen (1976) [do you remember?] and some zombie stuff of course keeping the three act script structure. It would be nice to add some Lovecraft's creatures but it will require a lot of CGI work.

work in progress... :)

see ya
Daniel

Its lookin pretty good. When do you think the film is going to be finished?

good question my friend... Here where I live it's not easy to be a filmmaker (as usual..).
It costs blood and sweat and tears and summer season is not the best time to organize that kind of things via web because lots of people are out.
Think that the project will continue on September.

see ya
Daniel

Before I even star the film, 4 minutes is a long teaser.

Man did it drag. Looks cool, but could be a lot tighter.

yep! This is not really a teaser, those are complete scenes extracted from the script.
Needed to show something to actors and fillmakers to build up a troupe and the cast

Daniel

Back