• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Zombie Series. BTS

Hey guys, some of you might remember a while back I was asking for suggestions for names for my zombie series. Well Its not Called OVERRUN. I have also started shooting and only have one scene left to shoot of the first ep.

I thought I would share a short behind the scenes video I made for it with you. Would love to hear if any body thinks its going to be good or if any body has any suggestions for anything I would appreciate it.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zcEVKDV7k&feature=channel_video_title

Jake

I watched this a while ago and forgot to comment!

I actually thought this was really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product! We've got a couple of zombie webseries shooting on the forum at the moment and they both look hot shit!

How's the handheld DSLR working out? When I use my T2i handheld it looks awful... unless I move very slowly. I hear that if you gaffer tape a bag of flour to the bottom it helps, but how's it working out for you?

Back