Music Available Low Rates

Music Available Low Rates or Free (If 1 Hr or less)

Hello, I'm Johnathan Kueneman

an Aspiring Composer hoping to get my music out into the world

you can see my Samples on this website
http://soundcloud.com/johnkueneman

Discuss to use music in my Samples or Customized Music is also available at little cost or Free.

Movie's 1 Hour or less you can get your whole Score Free

contact me at John@kueneman.net, I'm sure we can cut a deal.

Send me Details willing to take on any project

Last edited:
Additional Special

First I would like to Thank Murdock for welcoming to the community,

secondly,

I would like to add that I write classical/Soundtrack Music, and willing to write a music score Free for any independent film, contact me for details.

My personal music I wrote is on Soundcloud

Send me the details of your Movie, and I will have a 1-2 minute demo of a soundtrack.

Last edited:
Offer for free Music has expired

Hello all, I would like to inform that the following special for Free Music has expired.

*** The following is for all non-contracted Music composing deals***
Please inquiry @

http://swmusicproductions.com/

No set prices, you have the choice to choose your price (Some set price restrictions apply)

** For all of those that are currently in contract with free music, will be able to keep the agreement set**

I'm interested if rates are low. Also is it a one time thing or do you ask for royalties?

It is a one time fee, of your choosing, of what you would be willing to pay. literally you determine the price. within reasonable limits of course, and the reasonable limits also are determined by how many tracks you want and how long your movie will be. Also you are just buying the rights to use the your customized track'(s) for your movie. lets talk email me @

inquiry@swmusicproductions.com

or

John@kueneman.net

Global Statement to everyone: Complementary Music Score at no Additional cost, showing you what I'll can do for your movie email me short descriptive details, and I work right on it, and have the demo soundtrack available usually next day by 5PM

Last edited:
Back