• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Independent Anti-War Movie needs your Childhood Photo

Z

zuryn

Please send me a CHILDHOOD PHOTO and support Peace, Humanity and Artistic Expression.

On Saturday, October 18, I will be directing "52", a short independent movie featuring two boys engaging in a childish game of war, which inevitably turns into a deadly manhunt.

I need your childhood photo in order to create a special deck of cards for the movie, featuring the faces of young children. If you have a photo from early elementary school, please email it to:

52@graffiti.net

by early Saturday morning. You'll get a photo cameo in my movie as well as special thanks in the credits.

This movie comments on the recklessness of treating war like a game and alludes specifically to the "Iraqi Most Wanted" deck of cards issued to U.S. soldiers by the Bush administration.

If you would like to send me a childhood photo of yourself, or to ask me questions about the movie, please email:

52@graffiti.net

many thanks,

Zuryn Lyone
Film Director & Producer
"52"

Back