• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Power Up Teaser

Official Teaser for my short film "Power Up" currently in post production.

enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvhWXq5M0GU

of particular note to this forum, this teaser 100% original score by IT member RobScalesMusic.
EXACTLY what I was looking for, and FAST.

Nice.

I'm thinking this isn't a movie I wouldn't watch - not my thing. Then...

Now I'm intrigued.

I can hear Don LaFontaine reading the titles to us. You guys have done a fantastic job, wheatgrinder, and I wish you all the success in the world.

That looks... so cooooool!

Quite a bit different than the source piece that inspired this project.
Excellent work.

The visuals still look great wheat. I'm not sure about the music, didn't seem to fit with either the visuals or the storyline as I remember from reading it, but that might just have been convenience.

Great job!

The visuals still look great wheat. I'm not sure about the music, didn't seem to fit with either the visuals or the storyline as I remember from reading it, but that might just have been convenience.

Great job!

Nick, et all,

pretend for a moment you weren't part of the earlier genesis of this project. Does that change how you emotionally respond to the teaser?

ROC,
this is a teaser, needed to be out right away to hit some local targets of opportunity. I haven't really started to edit yet!

Last edited:
None of the title cards really say anything.

Looks like a Frankenstein-Steampunk combo. Can't wait to see the whole thing. :cool:

Nick, et all,

pretend for a moment you weren't part of the earlier genesis of this project. Does that change how you emotionally respond to the teaser?

ROC,
this is a teaser, needed to be out right away to hit some local targets of opportunity. I haven't really started to edit yet!

Hmmm... I like the music and think it's damn well done, I just kind of felt like I should've felt shivers down my spine but that the music was holding that back.

Something slightly more sinister in a sense. I think some minor keys, bit more melancholy maybe???

Hmmm... I like the music and think it's damn well done, I just kind of felt like I should've felt shivers down my spine but that the music was holding that back.

Something slightly more sinister in a sense. I think some minor keys, bit more melancholy maybe???

I agree. The music is nice. Toward the very end, however, it feels like it needs more sinister.

I should say that I've only taken sneak-peaks at your progress on this. I haven't followed it closely because I did want to see the Emerald City before I looked behind the curtain.:)

I agree with all the above Steampunk look is a nice unused style, also the lighting looks amazing! really looking forward to seeing it!

Back