• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My 1st Short Film - AL

I like it! where did u get the music piece by the way? it's great. I loved a lot of the scenes.

I like it! where did u get the music piece by the way? it's great. I loved a lot of the scenes.

Thankyou :)

I've always been a fan of the artist Mogwai so i basically went through and listened to all his songs - I wrote the story from scratch by listening to 'I Know Who You Are But What Am I' on repeat. I also had to slow it down in editing because I felt it was a bit too fast paced.

Interesting story to tell there.
I was kinda grumbly about the color up until AL's heart was put back together. Took a bit of time, but I got it.

I couldn't make it past 2:30. Man it was dragging. And the piano: bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bing, bong, bong.
Let me try again, but I'm flipping forward.

EDIT: Yea this was draggin way too much for me. IMHO you could have shaved 2-3 minutes off this and still have a fine movie.

Last edited:
Yeah time was one of my main troubles with the film - I just didn't know which parts of the film to shave off. Any suggestions to specific places where things could have been tighter?

Thanks

Yeah time was one of my main troubles with the film - I just didn't know which parts of the film to shave off. Any suggestions to specific places where things could have been tighter?

Thanks

Look for dead space that doesn't serve a purpose. There are times where you want to linger, but not all the time.:)

Back