Art Submissions - Festivals

I have everything for a press kit, except artwork. This particular festival is not requiring posters, but postcards. Any advice on how to proceed for a non-graphic artist?

Take a Polaroid of a still from your film, write the title in Sharpie, scan it into your computer along with a Sharpied list of credits, format to postcard size and, hey presto, your very own artsy looking postcard!

I could help out, I do lots of graphic design. I'm in the office tomorrow and if you have any artwork/photos already I could put it together pretty quick.

Thanks, Paul, but I wouldn't want to take up your time. I'll muck through this and learn from it and probably pass it by you kind people for revision.

I have another quick question, though. Do you submit with no menu and say 5 or 8 seconds of black or a simple menu with "start?"

You could go gangbusters on it or submit something very simple. WAB won't care (I don't think) in the end, as long as there's some form of information on it and wasn't drawn in crayon. But even that has it's charm! ;)

Good luck, Cam!

You could go gangbusters on it or submit something very simple. WAB won't care (I don't think) in the end, as long as there's some form of information on it and wasn't drawn in crayon. But even that has it's charm! ;)

Good luck, Cam!

I feel empowered!

Wait...it was gas. ;)

I'll get this done, but I'm still open to suggestion from anyone offering. I learned Braille After Effects, after all. How hard could it be?

Back