• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Unheard Cries of Mercy" : Burnt Scroll Production

B

Burnt Scroll

Hello all!

We at Burnt Scroll Productions just released a new short film entitled "Unheard Cries of Mercy" which identifies with a young lady who is living out the life of post-rape trauma.

http://www.burntscroll.com

On a lighter note, there are some older experimental dramas and music videos that deal with much happier issues: one entitled "Family Chaos," the name which speaks for itself.

We'd love your brutal, honest, hardcore constructive criticism!

Thanks!
Carl O.

wow i really liked that. its one of the few indie online films thats been able to actually keep my attention, and i watch alot of them. the girl who played melissa there was really good for that part, just something in her eyes. good with the casting. only the adults seemed to not work too well, the teacher at least. kinda fake seeming. but overall, i really liked it. good camera angles, good music, timing, etc. and i love what youre doing with the whole purpose of your productions. so few christian filmmakers left. just dont try so hard that it takes away from the film. it did kind of start doing that at the end. best of luck to you and the productions! :)

oh and hey, just curious, what kind of camera did u use?

Back