• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Artist's Quest - Typecasting

Doc project installment. Enjoy!!

A veteran actor, Stormm Bradshaw, talks about typecasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pp9Qk2a-5g

I like the footage. Looks great. The key light is just slightly too harsh, in my opinion, but I'm really nit-picking when I say that (this is better than any interview footage I've ever shot). Nice job.

I like the footage. Looks great. The key light is just slightly too harsh, in my opinion, but I'm really nit-picking when I say that (this is better than any interview footage I've ever shot). Nice job.

Thanks for those kind words CF. I never saw this post, or I'd have thanked you earlier.

How long is this ban on CF going to last?? C'mon indietalk. Let my people go!!!

This guy is wrong about there is no Brothers in space. He must not have seen "Pluto Nash" Eddie Murphy in space. He must not have seen Indepence day. As far as black guy in the future movies how about "IRobot". I am sure there are others. I know that Samual Jackson was in Star Wars episode II. Samual Jackson was in Jumper another cool sci fi show.

I think he is being a little off base about it. But the problem he is having is that he has a look that makes people want to cast him as a prisoner. He is not no Will Smith.

Last edited:
Back